Thursday, November 19, 2009

FOREVER

The language of true love is forever
That's why love goes away never
Love comes to me in the form of someone like you
And in my heart I know what I feel is true
I would give up everything to spend forever with you
For forever is worth leaving behind everything I have and do
Sad to say, forever is not meant for you and me
I could never have your heart for free
You're out of reach and I'm very far behind
To dream of you and me forever, I must be out of my mind
But I'd give up forever to have you now
One moment in time is enough for me to spend with you somehow
For this much is true and this much I know
A single moment of true joy is more powerful than a lifetime of sorrow
How I'd love to have you forever, but what's forever for
Tomorrow might not come anymore

0 comments :