Sunday, November 29, 2009

Flame In My Heart

Your eyes are blue and sparkling like the deepest of seas. 
Your presence, like a sweet, summer breeze.
Your hair is glimmering and golden like sun rays.
Oh how you manage to brighten up my days. 
Your nose is beautiful; big and round,
Oh what a wonderful person I have found!
Your lips are smooth and are well formed,
The whole of your body is perfectly adorned. 
Your laughter is like ripples of energy,
That caresses and moves right through me.
Your voice carries the blessing gift of music,
Soft and inviting with a warmth in it. 
The smile that i see on Your face everyday,
Fills me with joy and makes me proud and gay.

You have brought a peace upon my soul
And have planted a flame in my heart.
You are the masterpiece of the universe,
And... I Love You.
Flame In My Heart by Lauren D.

0 comments :