Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Darling

My Darling True Love
By Mimi Mungomba I would rather be somewhere alone with you
Instead of praying you're feeling like I do.
I'd rather be staring into the depths of your eyes
Searching, exploring, knowing, loving ...
My secret, I have decided to disclose to you.
I've never seen you, never met you, never heard
Or smelled, or touched you, never known
But truth be told,
I'm deeply, truly, madly in love with you.
Just because I know that you're in love with me too
And the nights I am secretly needing you
You're longing for me too.
To many, my tears seem insignificant
They're meaningful to you.
Someday our winding paths will meet
And I'll just know, I've found you.
Till that day, we'll have to wait
Because when we find each other
And the depths of hearts are revealed
Our love will be eternal
Worth every tearful moment that we've waited.
Though we are apart for yet another night
Our moment is a day nearer,

0 comments :