Thursday, November 19, 2009

A TOUCH NEVER FELT




How can you ache and crave for someone's touch
When you have never felt it?
I do this for yours, though,
And the yearning grows more each day
I have never wanted anything in my life
As much as I want you
When you whisper such sweet love
In my ear when we talk
You make me melt into a puddle
Of complete helplessness
You have become my every waking thought
And my every dream at night
I breathe in so hard
Trying to catch my breath when we can't talk
I close my eyes so tight
Hoping when I open them you will be there
But I know I have to wait
Until the time is right
It seems so far away
That I think I am losing my mind
I want to breathe in your scent
And keep it with me all day long
I want to taste your love for me
By kissing your sweet lips
I want to feel your body next to me
So when you leave for awhile I can hold on
I just want you to know
That I really do love you
When the day comes and we are together
You will always know and feel this
I will always hug, kiss and love you
Every moment of the day and night
...You will never have another touch unfelt

0 comments :