Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Love You

There are many thoughts and fantasies
Wandering in my head.
While I dream about you,
And when I am asleep in my bed,
I wish many things.
I wish with no fear
That right here beside me
You would be here.

I wish you could tell me
In person every day
Just how much you love me.
And never would we say
To go our separate ways.
It would just break my heart
To have to know
That we were apart.

A dream can go
Where a wish cannot.
A dream can bring true
What a wish never thought.
When I dream about you
You�re holding my hand.
My feelings for you;
These I had never planned.

Gazing at the stars
On a dark, cold night,
We utter sweet words
Under the pale moonlight.
If you were here beside me,
I could look at you.
It would all come together;
That you are my dream come true.

I am smiling as I realize
That although we are apart,
It is only in body;
Never in heart.
I hate not having you here,
But I know that some day,
Fate will bring us together
And never push you away.

If I could only see your face,
If I could only feel your touch,
I�d tell you how much I love you.
Is that asking for too much?
I�ve been thinking about you all day.
I do that often it seems.
But I just can�t help it
When you�re in all of my dreams.

Meeting you was fate,
It was a choice becoming your friend.
This relationship between us
I hope will never end.
But when it comes to falling in love,
That was beyond my control.
There is no way to stop these feelings I have
Deep inside my soul.

Will you promise to always be here for me?
Always be by my side?
I couldn�t explain how much I love you
No matter how long I tried.
Even though I�ve met you
Just a few weeks before,
I have learned so much about you
And want to learn more.

At night I close my eyes,
And in my dreams all I see is you.
My only regret is that
These dreams have not yet come true.
I want you to be near me,
but you're so far away.
I hope you feel me in your heart,
as you travel your path today.

0 comments :